Computers and Wi-Fi
A limited number of desktop computers are available.
The public computers are self-service only. Staff members will not be able to provide extensive help at the computers.
Desktop computers are available:
Monday – Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Desktops offer the following features:
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- USB ports and External DVD/CDRW drives for saving work.
- Free scanning to email or USB drive
- Printing: $0.10/page black & white
- A waiting list feature when all computers are in use.
- Sessions: 2 hours
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots are available at LW Library and the Clubhouses.
- No password is required.
- Wi-Fi signals begin with “Library” and “CH#”.
Users attempting to connect to these Wi-Fi hotspots will have the strongest connections if they are within the building, but ranges can extend up to 50 feet of the building perimeter.