Reservations are no longer necessary for the Golf Course and Fitness Center.
Please see notice below:
IMPORTANT! AMENITY UPDATE
Here’s what you need to know:
At the GRF Board meeting today, April 27, some restrictions were lifted in our amenities under OCHCA guidelines in the following facilities:
• Effective Thursday, April 29, reservations are no longer required! Occupancy has been extended to 35, managed by the Attendants.
• If you arrive early, stay downstairs, socially distanced from other residents.
• Hours are 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM weekdays; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekends.
• Custodial and GRF staff will sanitize throughout their shifts. Masks and 6-foot distancing remain as precautions.
• Limited to four tables and 16 players, authorized residents only, between 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM Monday through Friday and weekends until 5:00 PM. GRF ID cards required, and players must sign in, wear masks and maintain social distancing. No spectators are permitted.
• Fitness Center Attendants will monitor to insure adherence to these rules.
• Reservations are no longer required as of Thursday, April 29. Play will be managed by the Starters on a first come, first served basis. Masks are still required between strokes, as is 6-foot distancing and no congregation in the common areas. Disinfection protocols remain in place.
CLUBHOUSE ONE PICNIC AREA
• Opening for reservations as of May 10. Authorized residents only (no guests). Use of Clubhouse One restrooms but no kitchen facilities. Use of BBQ is permitted. Contact the Reservations Office at 562-431-6586 ext. 326 or 398 for more details. OCHCA restrictions and protocols apply.
Questions? Contact email@example.com