– 2nd Tuesdays (Jan, Mar, June, Sept, Nov)
– Clubhouse 3 (Room 1)
– Tee time, 7:30am
– Call Pam Krug, for membership details 714-612-7534
|Joy Walking & Jogging Club
– Saturdays, 7-9am (Summer)
– Saturdays, 7:30-9:30am (Winter)
– Mondays, 8am
– Clubhouse 6
– Walk or jog around Leisure World
|Pickleball Players Club
Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in America with over 4.8 million participants nationwide. It is a paddle sport that combines elements of tennis, ping-pong and badminton. Pickleball can be played inside or outside with a solid paddle and a hard plastic ball like a wiffle ball. The court is one quarter of the size of a tennis court, and is very popular with senior citizens.Here in Leisure World, we are fortunate to have four state of the art outdoor courts. The courts are situated in Mission Park behind Clubhouse 2 and open to Resident Members Only (no guests) between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with no need to reserve them.A few rules before you use the courts:
For further information, rules, beginner classes and more, check out the Pickleball Players’ Club website: www.lwsb.com then click Activities; Sports; Pickleball.
Or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Ladies “Q” Pool Club
The Ladies “Q” Pool Club is a place for all the women in Leisure World to get together to play pool. The group plays in Clubhouse 1. The pool room is open from 7 a.m.-10 p.m. daily.
Yearly dues are $5. Ladies are encouraged to practice at their leisure. The club meets every Monday from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. In addition, once a month, a meeting is held on the first Monday to discuss issues that concern the club, followed by a game of pool.
The goal of the club is to have fun. Skill is not an issue. Beginners are encouraged and welcome. Members are happy to teach beginners how to play. All are welcome to join this group of gals.
Call or text Susan Dodson at 562-279-5282 for details.
LW Pool Club
– Mondays, 10am -12pm
– Clubhouse 1 (Shuffleboard Court)
– 1st Wednesday, 8:30am-11:30am
– Dark 6, 7, 8
– Carrie Kistner 949-300-0285 Lunch last Friday of the month
|LW Table Tennis Club
– Daily, 7:30am-10pm
– Clubhouse 6
– Website: https://lwtabletennis.wordpress.com
LW Yoga Club
– Tuesday, 10:15-11:15 am, Veteran’s Plaza with Travis Ott-Conn
– Wednesday, 9-10 am, Clubhouse 6 with Sally Burns
– Wednesday, 10:15-11:15 am, Clubhouse 6 with Travis Ott-Conn
– The cost is $8.00 per class or 5 classes for $35.00 ($7.00 per class)
– Zoom Classes with Jenny Ahn, Tues & Thursday 10 am (Cost: $5.00 per class)
– Daily, 8AM to 8PM
– Text or call Connie Adkins at (562) 506-5063 with any questions regarding these classes